Zoomer Gear llc - Items not received, seller will not respond.
I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time.I later received both an invoice and a receipt for my payment.
A check of my bank statement revealed that payment was sent to Zoomer Gear on 03/03. I figured that I would need to allow 2-3 weeks for delivery, so I waited. 3 weeks went by without any communication from the company or the delivery of my order. I made the first call to the contact number supplied on their website on 03/23 to check on the status of my order, I got their voicemail and left a message.
When my call was not returned, I again called and left another message on 03/27, and then again on 03/28. Since neither of these calls were returned (big surprise) I sent an email to the company as listed under their contact information listing the invoice as well as order numbers asking for a status on my order. As of this morning there has been no response of any kind from this company, so I shot them another email, again referencing the invoice as well as order number and explaining that as I have made numerous attempts to contact them and have received no response, I plan to contact and register a complaint with the FTC. I really don't expect any results from this email, so I will be registering that complaint as promised.
I have since gone onto the BBB site and found one complaint referring a failure of Zoomer Gear to honor their return policy, and the BBB closed the "case", of course without any resolution because attempts to contact the company by BBB were also unsuccessful - the company just simply doesn't respond to communication of any kind.
This is what I found on the BBB website: According to information in BBB files, it appears that this business is no longer in business.
Mail sent to the business on 07/15/2013 was returned by the U.S.Postal Service as Attempted - Not Known.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Order Delivery
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "I was given a beautiful min pin terrier puppy for an early xmas present from my boyfriend on halloween. She lasted not even 72hrs before we had to take her..."
- "Among other problems, it now turns out at&t is sneaking bogus charges into our ☎ bills. They were forced by the federal government to email us with a way..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "When the owner of a company you believe to be reputable tells you "you can buy a cheap paint job from someone else or you can pay me and your..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."